Peter is the President of Middleton & Associates Real Estate, specializing in San Diego Real Estate. After graduating college and passing up many job offers, Peter decided to “live the dream” and moved to Australia to become a professional soccer player. After a year of the good life, Peter moved back to Boston, Massachusetts to run the family Real Estate business. After attending a Brian Buffini seminar, Peter learned how he to could enter the Super Bowl of Real Estate by moving to California! The seminar inspired Peter to move accross the country, to an area where he knew no one to put his networking skills to the test. In doing so, he went from a $90k average sale price to a $1.5M average sale price, he hasn’t stopped there. Listen in as Peter shares the method he is using to catapult his team to an average sales price of $4M DOLLARS!
What does it take to make it to the top? Join us as Peter Middleton shares his Real Estate mindset and gives us an insider glance at his journey to becoming a successful Real Estate Rockstar.
Success Quote – How To
- “So my first year, I think I lost roughly around 33 to 34,000 (dollars) in commissions just from doing bonehead moves, and not understating what I should be doing. That was challenging, but it opened my eyes up to that fact that you need quality training and to learn systems.”
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- While attending a Brian Buffini seminar, Peter sparked up a conversation with the man sitting next to him. They began to talk numbers. This man laughed in Peter’s face at the 85-90 hour work weeks for the measly 1,000 dollars in commissions per sale that Peter was getting. Diving into this man’s numbers Peter saw how he could increase his sales volume to over $20M by simply moving across the country, and going to where the Super Bowl of Real Estate was, California.
- At age 25 Peter has an average sales price of $90k dollars. In this interview, he dives into how he went from that figure to $1M to $2.5M, and how he now plans to “burn the boats” and take that average sales price figure to the $4M dollar mark!
- http://www.middletonteam.com – Middleton & Associates
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now