Toby Salgado is a serial entrepreneur, investor, podcaster, author and adventurer. He lives and breathes entrepreneurship. Toby interviews top producing agents on Super Agents Live, his podcast that is designed to help people understand what the highest producing agents have done tactically and strategically to build their businesses, and helps agents double their business with radio on Real Estate Radio Experts.
Join us as Toby shares his Realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping clients achieve spectacular and life changing results.
Quotes to Live By
- “Having your own show gives you crazy access to people.” – Toby Salgado Click To Tweet
- “I truly believe that the new social currency / social capital is gonna be exposure.” – Toby Salgado Click To Tweet
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to make your database more valuable.
- Building database passively vs. building database actively.
- The 3 different ways to build your list passively.
- The different ways to segment your list.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Toby
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Toby and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now