Close more listing appointments and start earning the commissions you deserve! Alexis Bolin, the queen of scripts and dialogues, joins us today to share the techniques that helped her sell more than 5,100 homes over the course of her 39-year career as an agent. Listen as Alexis wins over a seller during a roleplay session with Pat, and learn one of her sample scripts for closing at listing appointments. Alexis even explains how to negotiate with buyer agents, providing listeners with everything needed to get the deal done and earn that commission on this episode of Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Alexis’ brief bio [3:43]
- The number of houses Alexis has sold over the course of her career [5:04]
- The average sale price in Alexis’ area [6:00]
- Where Alexis gets her business [6:40]
- Why scripts and dialogues are important in the real estate business [8:10]
- Why agents need to defend their value in order to win over buyers [10:11]
- A complete role play for winning over sellers [14:47]
- A sample script for closing a listing appointment [33:29]
- How to negotiate with buyer agents by asking the right questions [39:14]
- What causes most real estate deals to fall apart [40:50]
- The difference between an issue and a problem [49:15]
- The MLS stat that will help you lower a seller’s price [51:41]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Alexis Bolin is a Broker-Associate for 39 years in Residential real estate in the Greater Pensacola Area, with over 5100 closes in sales transactions. She’s ranked amongst the Top 1/10 of 1% of all real estate agents nationwide and named one of the most awarded agents in the nation. Alexis is also named as one of the most influential agents in Florida, #2 in the nation in closed sales with Home Warranty and named “Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now