Alissa Jenkins began her real estate career at the age of 22 while she was still in college. Despite her success in her first year, Alissa continued on to get her Master’s degree in business. Once she began applying for jobs, Alissa realized that real estate was paying her better than corporate America would, and decided to keep real estate as her career. Alissa’s success came very quickly, she still have to try to remember to keep up with it. Out of over 2,300 realtors in her area, Alissa in the top 1% and was recently placed in Realtor Magazines 30 Realtors under the age of 30 on a National level. Real estate has been so good to Alissa and opened so many doors for her future.
Join us as Alissa shares her mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by giving back and helping others achieve the same success.
“When you get really busy, learn to rest and not to quit.” – Alissa Jenkins
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Alissa’s brief bio [2:28]
- What Alissa’s previous years looked like [5:03]
- Where Alissa’s business is coming from [5:39]
- What Alissa uses as a primary contact management tool [7:45]
- What other social media platforms does Alissa uses [14:47]
- How she handles her business [19:13]
- What technology she uses [20:48]
- Alissa’s reading [23:24]
- “When you get really busy, learn to rest and not to quit.” [25:53]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Facebook: Connect with friends, family and other people you know.
- Instagram: See photos and videos from your friends.
- Google Drive: Unlimited Storage For Your Docs, Slides And Spreadsheets
- DocuSign: Empowers anyone to make every decision, approval, workflow, and signature fully digital.
- No Other Gods by Kelly Minter
- EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches by Dave Ramsey
- Alissa’s Facebook Page
Thank & Connect with Alissa
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Alissa and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now