Allan Asplin is a numbers kind of guy that has figured out how to maximize his profit margin. This mindset came after Allan spent some time in the technology industry before being persuaded by his mother to jump into the industry that he grew up in, real estate. After his first year in the business his mother, his boss, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. That didn’t stop him from pressing forward and learning the industry. Today the Judy Lindsay Team remains the number one in Manitoba, which it has been since 1996, and Allan continues to lead in advanced home marketing techniques.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Allan shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Happy Grasshopper: Take the 14-Day HG Challenge Today!!
- Allan’s mother, Judy Lindsay, set up a killer real estate business before passing it onto her kids. In 2001 when Judy was diagnosed with a brain tumor it was time for Allan to step in. After RE/MAX made the decision to disallow them from keeping the Judy Lindsay Team name after she passed, Allan and his team becase an independent company. This was one of the best moves that he could have ever made.
Best Business Book
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny by Pat Hiban
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you run and work hard.
- How to sell 16 homes to break even.
- How to focus on the numbers without becoming obsessed.
- How the game is in your head.
- How to leverage your business.
- Why you need to go in & work hard!
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & connect with Allan on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Allan some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now