Andrew Cushman has a BS in Chemical Engineering from Texas A&M University. He began his business in real estate investing in 2007, starting off with single family properties. Andrew completed 24 single family transactions, all of which earned significant returns for both his business and investors. In 2010, Andrew transitioned to multifamily acquisitions and has successfully syndicated and repositioned 1,546 multifamily units that are providing strong returns. Outside of the business world, Andrew is a certified alpine ski instructor, and when not working in real estate enjoys surfing and backcountry skiing.
Join us as Andrew shares his Realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by successfully providing real estate investors with strong returns.
Quotes To Live By
- “If you surround yourself with some other people doing the same thing, it makes it a lot easier.” – Andrew Cushman Click To Tweet
- “The biggest thing is just to take a step.” – Andrew Cushman Click To Tweet
- Multi-Family Millions: How Anyone Can Reposition Apartments for Big Profits by David Lindahl
- Emerging Real Estate Markets: How to Find and Profit from Up-and-Coming Areas by David Lindahl
Andrew’s Site and Facebook Page:
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- The steps to get into the real estate game.
- How to become a real estate mogul.
- What a real estate expert recommends in today’s market.
- The rental market vs. the buying market.
- How to go from flipping single family houses to buying apartment buildings.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Andrew
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Andrew and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now