Andrew Fogliato is a former real estate agent who found his true passion doing digital marketing for real estate agents. From selling real estate in Toronto to training agents on how to leverage the internet and technology, to now doing for agents what he used to train about. He’s an entrepreneur, speaker, and always looking for better ways to succeed.
Join us as Andrew shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by customizing each plan for each agent’s individual needs.
Quotes to Live By
- “The best leads are the ones that are starting to know you, like you and trust you before they’ve ever actually met you in person.” – Andrew Fogliato Click To Tweet
- Squarespace: Set your website apart
- Just Sell Homes: Stop Worrying About Keeping Up with the Latest Technology and Trends. Just Focus on Selling Homes.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- The steps to upgrade the quality of your leads.
- Videos vs. Words
- The best thing an agent can put on their website.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Andrew
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Andrew and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now