Hear the 4 crucial habits real estate agents must stick to in 2017 if they want to take their business to the next level. Podcast guest Andrey Polston doesn’t just cover the theory behind these 4 habits. Instead, he dives deep with Pat to give you the exact roadmap you need to implement these 4 habits in your professional and personal life and make more money in real estate. Stop what you are doing and get ready to take a lot of notes – more importantly – get ready to take your real estate business to the next level in 2017 and beyond!
For Andrey Polston, Entrepreneurs matter. He loves cracking-the-code to “what works”, and that’s exactly what his projects and businesses are about… delivering unconventional results for clients, partners, stakeholders, and entrepreneurs at large. His continuous pursuits include: marketing and business growth strategies, effective sales and persuasion methodology, and day trading and investing.
Join us as Andrey shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by delivering unconventional results to take your business to the next level.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Andrey’s brief bio [3:38]
- Habit #1 – Vision [5:50]
- Your simple framework for how to create your 12-month vision [7:20]
- The difference between listing out goals and your vision habit [8:27]
- How a vision helps with your investment and purchasing decisions for your business [10:50]
- Habit #2 – Articulate and Design Your Daily System [12:18]
- Using the Average Speed Over Time principle to succeed [15:06]
- Habit #3 – Review [18:27]
- Habit #4 – Establishing Specific Morning and Evening Rituals [20:52]
- What The Get Listings Summit is about [27:39]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Get Listings Summit – The #1 Online Conference for Getting Listings
- Cosmetic Funnels
- Find Traction: Entrepreneurs matter.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now