With the right amount of motivation and accountability, there’s no limit to a real estate team’s success. That’s what Ariana Pareja believes, and you will too after hearing how much of an impact her management style had on the team she took over. In just one year, she increased the team’s revenue by 60% by keeping agents motivated and holding them accountable. On today’s episode, Ariana shares the practices she employed to keep everyone on track toward achieving their goals and explains exactly how she recruited the perfect agents for optimal growth. Then, she covers how she sold her highly successful team to Compass for massive profits. If you want to scale up your team’s profits at a rapid pace, pay close attention to what this Real Estate Rockstar has to say!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Ariana’s brief bio [2:56]
- How much business Leo’s team had before Ariana took over [7:07]
- The first thing Ariana did with the team [10:01]
- What Ariana started doing when she joined the team [10:01]
- How Ariana kept her team motivated [11:30]
- Ariana’s opinion of virtual real estate teams [14:08]
- How much the team improved after 12 months under Ariana’s management [16:49]
- What it takes to sell a real estate team [17:37]
- Details on the process of selling the team to Compass [20:34]
- The dos and don’ts of building a real estate team for sale [23:55]
- How Ariana used targeted Facebook ads to recruit agents [26:27]
- Why Ariana values work ethic over raw talent [28:24]
- Ariana’s recruiting process [30:03]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
As the Director of Talent Acquisition at Remine, Ariana Pareja is responsible for finding quality sales people with a proven track record of success in the Real Estate and software Industry. Remine is a software that helps agents identify opportunities to increase their business while making them more efficient. Remine is a first of its kind technology to empower the Real Estate Agent. Ariana specializes in building successful teams that effectively generate business and, in turn, produces many satisfied clients. Through spending more than a decade in the event planning business, she has extensive experience managing event details and overseeing staff and vendors. These valuable skills gave her the ability to fine tune the Leo Pareja Team’s processes and systems, including management of the sales team. The Leo Pareja Team was sold to Compass Real Estate in 2017. Under her leadership at Leo Pareja Team as General Manager, company sales grew from 78 million to 125 Million in 2016. Now at Remine taking all of that collective industry knowledge and delivering powerful tools to help agents tale their business to the next level.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox!
- Facebook | Ariana Pareja
- Episode 100: Leo Pareja
- Modny Events | Event Planning and Design
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now