In 2009, Todd Miller did 1100 total sides (750 of those were listings) making him and his partner the #1 team in the United States. In today’s podcast, he shares how he was so successful selling real estate, the scripts he uses to help his coaching clients get face to face meetings and signed paperwork from buyers and maybe most importantly the one thing hurting most real estate agents financially. Get all that information, learn about a great new real estate app and much more in today’s podcast interview with Todd Miller.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Todd’s brief bio [2:06]
- How Todd did 1100 deals in 2009 [3:01]
- The year that Todd started listing REOs to get to 1100 deals [3:45]
- How the market in Las Vegas looks like today compared to 8 years ago [4:40]
- What Todd does now to grow his real estate business [8:59]
- On being invited to coach with Tom Ferry [10:01]
- How to script to get the buyer to a face to face meeting [11:37]
- Role playing script to go from buyer phone call to face to face meeting [12:39]
- Role playing script calling buyer leads back from emails [18:50]
- The biggest thing that Todd noticed as a coach for real estate agents and how it hurts them financially [22:59]
- What the new Homing In app is all about and how real estate agents can use it to get business [29:34]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Todd is the owner and broker of Nevada Realty Solutions, with his partner Oana Sterlacci. In 2009, Todd and Oana sold over 1,100 houses and were the #1 team in the nation as reported by the Wall Street Journal. Todd lists properties for banks, and regular sellers, including short sales. Todd also works with investor buyers and regular home buyer with his team of highly talented agents.
Related Links and Resources:
- Todd’s Las Vegas Real Estate Blog
- Homing In – What’s My Home Worth?: Expert Sourced Home Valuations
- Homing In App
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!