Earn fast profits by flipping homes with a system designed to maximize returns while minimizing risks. On today’s show, William Bronchick guides listeners through the process he’s used to flip homes successfully for decades. Not only does Bill share his secret to finding off-market properties, he explains how to get offers accepted by finding and solving sellers’ problems. He also helps would-be investors overcome financing issues and details the steps to take in order to avoid getting burned by contractors. If you want to start making more money with smart property investments, this is one Real Estate Rockstars you can’t afford to miss!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Bill’s brief bio [3:40]
- Why many agents stay out of the property-investment game [6:04]
- The A to Z of flipping houses [7:08]
- Why Bill says, “There’s no such thing as distressed properties, just distressed ownerships.” [7:41]
- How to read between the lines to find motivated sellers [8:40]
- Bill’s “Cruising for Crap” home-buying strategy [9:50]
- How to find potential FSBO properties with aggressive direct mailing [11:34]
- What Bill does once he gets a lead [12:33]
- Why finding and solving sellers’ problems is the key to investment success [14:14]
- Examples of problems Pat and Bill have solved for sellers [14:51]
- Why you shouldn’t believe what you see on home-flipping shows [21:45]
- Options for financing investment properties [24:26]
- How to avoid getting burned by contractors [26:52]
- Tips on positioning property for sale [29:51]
- Bill’s profit-per-flip standard [31:44]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
William Bronchick is a nationally known attorney, public speaker and author of new book, The Business of Flipping Homes. He has shared the stage with names such as Rudy Giuliani, Steve Forbes, and Colin Powell. He has appeared on CNN, CSPAN and CNBC, and has been quoted by publications such as Time, Forbes, USA Today, and The Wall Street Journal. He is the co-founder of the Colorado Association of Real Estate Investors and the Executive Director of the College of American Real Estate Investors. Bronchick is a member of the Colorado and American Bar Associations.
Related Links and Resources:
The Business of Flipping Homes: Short-Term Real Estate Investing for Long-Term Wealth by William Bronchick, Robert Dahlstrom | Amazon
The Business of Flipping Homes by William Bronchick, Robert Dahlstrom | BenBella Books
- Legalwiz: The #1 Legal Resource for Real Estate Investors and Entrepreneurs
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now