Bob Lucido launched his career at the age of 18 by breaking the record for youngest agent to ever be awarded a real estate license in Maryland. In early 1991, Bob founded Builder’s First Choice (BFC), a new homes sales and marketing company that before selling in 2007, had grown to include offices in five states, employed over 300 people and reached nearly $1 billion in sales. After the market crashed Bob made it his misson to take action rather than dwell on the sale of his business. With a running start Bob, along with his wife Tracy, founded The Bob Lucido TEAM (BLT), a group of experienced and successful real estate agents. Getting back to the basics and not taking a pay check for the first two years allowed Bob and Tracy to build a successful business of 33 agents and 12 staff members that closed over 550 units last year.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Bob shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house!
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
The Three Goals
- Building a team and a business that was the most respected in the real estate industry.
- Ensure that everyone on the Bob Lucido Team is having fun.
- Make sure that every member of the team is making money!
Best Business Book
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why getting back to the basics is important.
- How to overcome sorrow and start taking action.
- How to build a business from the ground up.
- How to generate profit streams from utility loans.
- How to do everything you ask of others.
- Why everything in life is temporary.
- How to make the best out of the worst.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Bob on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Bob some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now