After 22 years in engineering positions, Bob Zachmeier walked away from his high-paying Defense Electronics job to become a real estate broker. Within four years, he was the top-producing agent in Tucson, AZ, selling over 600 homes per year. Bob is an out-of-the-box thinker whose creative ideas continue to create opportunity.
Join us as Bob shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping others find success too!
Quotes to Live By
- “When you’re listing a home, it’s an emotional roller coaster.” – Bob Zachmeier Click To Tweet
- “The biggest mistake real estate agents make is they provide too much information.” – Bob Zachmeier Click To Tweet
Check out Bob’s webinar:
- Send Bob an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- The 3 ways to sell your home.
- What to say to attract buyers.
- How to get your sellers more money.
- How you can cut out on expenses.
- How to stop renting.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Bob
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Bob and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now