The same determined focus that enables Brad Korb to make an impact on his family and community is what takes his career as a real estate professional to new levels of success. For nearly three decades, he has helped his clients visualize and obtain their goals of buying or selling a home. He sits down and listens to their unique needs and desires, then puts together the best strategies for achieving the results they want. Having participated in every aspect of the real estate process over the years, he knows where to center his attention in order to bring about success. Brad has created the Burbank Bulletin which over the years has grown to a newspaper that is no sent to over 24k residents each month!
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Brad shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by building a newspaper lead generation machine.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
The Burbank Bulletin
- The Burbank Bulletin is a 14 page newspaper that Brad and his team have been mailing out for over a decade. Brad’s biggest real estate regret…. not starting the newspaper earlier. Full over community and Burbank oriented information this paper does more than advertise his listings. Brad is know as the Burbank expert because of it, and although the costs are high (10k monthly) Brad says his return on investment is 6 to 1 or greater each month! Start your paper today!!
- Commission objections are the most popular objection that listing agents will face. Brad has become an expert at handling these by bringing out what he does best and why he and is team are worth the commission. Try implementing this philosophy today!
Best Business Book
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century by Napoleon Hill
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should be family oriented.
- How to implement new techniques.
- How to always be green, and never rot!
- How to handle commission objections.
- How to build a mailing list.
- Why you should start your own real estate newspaper.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & connect with Brad on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Brad some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now