Imagine how much easier life as an agent would be if 90% of your high-volume business came directly from repeat clients and referrals. There’s no way to make that happen in this day and age of online real estate searches and big-money syndicators like Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com though, right? Wrong! For Brenda Fontaine, owner of the Fontaine Family real estate company, generating huge numbers of repeat and referral clients is the norm and has been for years. Listen as Brenda shares the customer service secrets her team uses to get clients and keep them for life. Also, be sure to pay attention when Brenda discusses her listing toolkit; it helped her sell over 6,000 homes! Join us for another amazing Real Estate Rockstars podcast.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Brenda’s brief bio [1:53]
- The number of houses Brenda’s team sold last year and their average sale price [5:19]
- Brenda’s team structure and why they broke away from a franchise [7:10]
- How much the average agent earns in her area [8:55]
- Where Fontaine Family gets its business [11:27]
- What Brenda’s day looks like as a team leader and business owner [12:06]
- How Fontaine Family became a family-run business [15:06]
- Why Brenda believes family-run businesses are more successful [17:20]
- What’s in the Fontaine Family listing toolkit [21:25]
- How Brenda manages to get 90% of her business from repeat clients and referrals [27:02
- Why Brenda wrote The Limitless Real Estate Leader and what it’s about [31:16
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Brenda Fontaine began her sales career at the age of 14 when she helped her mother sell Avon products by knocking on doors searching for customers.
In 1983, she became a real estate agent and knew instantly that she had found her passion. At the end of her second year in the real estate business, she started receiving top honors. These were not only awards at the state level but also across the nation. Brenda earned “Top All Around Agent” repeatedly. This is one of the most prestigious National awards given by the ERA National Franchise.
Today, Fontaine is the CEO and Broker/Owner of Fontaine Family – The Real Estate Leader. Her company is consistently ranked one of the top agencies among the 1001 Maine Real Estate companies. Fontaine has closed over 6000 transactions and nearly one billion dollars in sales volume since 1983. As a result, the Fontaine Family Team has been named repeatedly among the Top 1000 Real Estate Professional Teams in the United States by Real Trends as published in The Wall Street Journal.
Brenda keeps “family” in the Fontaine Family Team. Her three daughters, two sons-in-law, and her husband are part of the growing business with locations in Auburn and Scarborough, Maine.
With her newly published book, The Limitless Real Estate Leader, Brenda can now add Author to her impressive list of accomplishments. The Limitless Real Estate Leader is a heartwarming business book that is part motivational and part inspirational written for anyone in the business world. It is available in three formats through Amazon.com: paperback, Kindle, and audiobook.
Related Links and Resources:
- Real Estate Website
- Author Website
- The Limitless Real Estate Leader: Building a Successful Business, Family, and Legacy by Brenda Fontaine
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now