Brian Curtis is the Team leader of Curtis Realty Group at KW. He is a leader, innovator and an integrity based professional. Curtis Realty Group has the convenience of serving clients from Keller Williams Market Pro Realty in 2 locations: Benton County and Washington County. Brian’s team focuses on online marketing to get the most people looking at your home in the shortest period of time and their team approach ensures the transaction will move forward quickly and easily to get the deal done.
Join us as Brian shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by coming up with creative ways to buy and sell homes for the most money.
“We all get better from all of our experiences.” – Brian Curtis
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Brian’s brief bio [13:27]
- How Brian’s business looks like [14:28]
- Brian’s team structure [15:50]
- Listings vs. Buyers [16:11]
- What Brian does to keep his agents accountable [17:41]
- “We all get better from all of our experiences.” [19:05]
- Brian’s tools/system [22:34]
- Brian’s first step in the business [25:15]
- Embedded command that a real estate agent should know [29:13]
- Brian’s Reading [35:19]
- What Brian’s team does that others don’t [37:37]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Curtis Realty Group
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Follow Up Boss: Never Lose Another Real Estate Lead
- Slack: A Messaging app for teams who put robots on Mars!
- Facebook Page
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now