Bruce Farquhar has been in real estate for over 17 years and he has found a passion for selling lifestyle properties. Currently residing on the South Island of New Zealand in Nelson, Bruce is working in a market that is slowing moving back toward average. Prior to real estate Bruce was a police officer which he claims gave him the courage to knock on doors which has supercharged his business. By making the perception a reality Bruce focuses on higher end properties and works on only homes well above the average sales price in his area.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Bruce shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by increasing his average sales price!
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
Increasing Your Sales Price
- Step 1:
- Commit in your mind to not taking any business under a certain price point. Partner with an agent who works with smaller sales and generate some referral commissions in the process. Tune in to learn the other steps!
Selling a Lifestyle
- A lifestyle property in New Zealand refers to a property with more than a half acre of property. These properties are usually not economic units but owning a big piece of land is a dream of all New Zealanders.
Best Business Book
- Soft-Wired: How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Can Change Your Life by Dr. Michael Merzenich
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should increase your sales price.
- How to get comfortable knocking on doors.
- How to supercharge your business.
- How to make the perception a reality.
- How to sell a lifestyle.
- Why you should be consistent.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & connect with Bruce on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Bruce some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now