What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Chad shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
Chad Goldwasser has seen it all. He has climbed to the top of “success mountain”, and also nearly drowned in the “river of legality”, but there is no man stronger, and the lessons that he shares are priceless. After separating from Keller-Williams and starting his own company with the goal to become a national brand, Chad nearly lost it all. His controller embezzled nearly $500K dollars, and he became a minority owner in his own company. Chad saw an opportunity to learn from the very real lessons of his life, and continue to sprint toward his ultimate goal. In this exclusive interview Chad shares advice on starting your own business, trusting your intuition, watching your money, and the importance of learning through the stumbles of life.
- Infinit HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Chad’s AH-HA moment came when his former wife, and business partner plotted against him, and turned him into a minority owner in his own company. He explains how being laxed in his understanding of the operating agreement made his vote useless. Listen in to hear what happened next.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About:
- How to trust your intuition.
- How to start a business.
- Change the way you monitor your business.
- How to find success in lives greatest failures.
- How to climb over road blocks, get your feet back on the ground, and keep sprinting.
- What to look for when filling out an operating agreement.
- How every failure strengthens us.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Chad on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Chad some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now