Chris Smith is the co-author of Peoplework, co-founder of Curaytor, and the co-host of Water Cooler, the popular weekly web-show about marketing and technology. Recently named the most influential person in the real estate industry Chris also works for dotloop, a hassle-free transaction management software focused on people, not paper. In this exclusive interview, Chris shares how working for Quicken taught him that lead generation and lead conversions were the keys to the Real Estate future. Founding Curaytor to solve a big problem, Chris tells Rockstar Nation what consumers value most in Real Estate Agents today, and so much more.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Chris shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar, and the most influential person in Real Estate.
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Rather than sharing his AH-HA moment, Chris shares with us the AH-HA moment of others. After co-authoring his book, a case study regarding Starbucks and their lifetime value of customers, is changing the lives of all who read Peoplework. Listen in to hear what happened next.
- Peoplework is a better way to run a business, by putting people first, in a digital-first world. Peoplework is the new revolution, a post-industrial and post-digital revolution that we call the people revolution. The ten Peoplework principles, as defined in this book, are the blueprint for this unprecedented opportunity in time.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why very few agents work alone.
- How to identify people with talents.
- Change the way you look at customers.
- How to say yes to everything.
- How to put people first.
- The 10 elements discussed in Peoplework.
- How to make the best systems.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Chris on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Chris some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now
Real Estate: REO’s – Is The Juice Worth The Squeeze?
Real Estate: Should I Ditch The Benz?