Christina Griffin is an experienced real estate professional with Coldwell Banker in Tampa Bay, Florida. She handles an enormous volume especially in the foreclosure and REO side of real estate. Her dedication has placed her in the top 1% of agents with Coldwell Banker, top 100 for the state of Florida and #28 with The Wall Street Journal for volume.
Join us as Christina shares her Realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming recognized as a top performer in the state of Florida.
Quotes to Live By
- “My goal is to obtain as many awesome leads as possible for my team.” – Christina Griffin Click To Tweet
- BoomTown: Close More Deals with our Real Estate Sales and Marketing software.
- MyOutDesk: Real Estate Virtual Assistants
- Stridis: Connect your brand to the right audiences in relevant ways.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to guide a team and create an amazing culture.
- How to obtain new listing opportunities.
- How to make an amazing living through REOs and foreclosures.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Christina
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Christina and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now