Christy Lundy left a successful 15 year career at a national non-profit to pursue real estate. She made all of the rookie mistakes and still managed to gross 6 figures in her first full year. Despite that “slow start,” Christy is on track to quadruple her production in 2016! Christy believes that with the right tools and some persistence, anyone can be a successful real estate agent.
Join us as Christy shares her Realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping people improve their lives through real estate!
Quotes to Live By
- “Just because you don’t start as a rockstar, doesn’t mean you can’t be a rockstar.” – Christy Lundy Click To Tweet
- Conversion: We are a conversion optimization agency.
- Club Wealth: World Class Coaching, World Class Results.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- What to do to go from rookie to rockstar.
- The advantages of having a coach.
- How to make your open houses more effective.
- The importance of having systems.
- How you can make money in a short period of time.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Christy
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Christy and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now