Wouldn’t it be great to earn six figures as a real estate agent without having to worry about dealing with buyers or sellers? Today’s guest, Jeff Cohn, has done it for over 4 years. In fact, Jeff managed to net nearly $1 million last year without selling a single house! By switching his team to the CEO model, Jeff created a profitable real estate business that truly runs itself. During the interview, Jeff shares several of the benefits associated with running a real estate team based on the CEO model, explains why other team models aren’t as valuable (especially when the time comes to sell), and provides actionable advice to listeners who want to make the switch. Don’t miss out on all this and Jeff’s alternative to expansion teams on today’s episode of Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jeff’s brief bio [2:51]
- Which type of real estate team is the least valuable [4:21]
- The downsides of running a rockstar team [6:54]
- Which type of real estate team offers the greatest value [11:33]
- Why a team operating under the CEO model can be sold for as much as a brokerage [14:50]
- Where to take an in-depth look at how Jeff’s business operates [16:43]
- The importance of building value into a CEO brand [22:01]
- Why “expansion teams do not work,” according to Jeff [22:50]
- What Jeff is doing to make expansion work for real estate teams in the future [27:47]
- How to save big on Rebus University’s CTA course [29:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jeff grew up in Omaha, Nebraska and graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Nebraska at Omaha, with his course of study including classes in real estate.
As Nebraska’s #1 Team, Jeff’s group sold over 100 million dollars in real estate and over 600 sales in 2016. Jeff works as the Owner and Team Leader and is engaged in team development, coaching and recruiting. He believes in saving client’s time and money by implementing the most advanced marketing techniques available while applying the latest negotiating strategies.
Jeff is fluent in Portuguese and adept at conversational Spanish. He enjoys volunteering as a children’s Sunday School Teacher at his church and within the Boy Scouts of America scouting organization. Jeffrey enjoys spending his free time with his wife and three children, as well as, working out, playing golf or squash, and planning his next vacation.
Related Links and Resources:
- Omaha’s Elite Real Estate Group
- Facebook | Personal
- Omaha’s Elite Real Estate Group | Facebook
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now