Courtney has over 18 years of experience in sales, customer service, and senior level management. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and History from Mount Allison University and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Saskatchewan where he studied Marketing and Finance. Courtney has made a career of exceeding the expectations of his stakeholders. He takes great pride in the number of referrals he receives and the degree to which his clients express their gratitude for his hard work. He is an outstanding mentor, coach, and leader, has a tremendous work ethic, a deep sense of fairness, and limitless commitment to doing what’s in the best interests of his clients.
Join us as Courtney shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by consistently helping those around him accomplish their goals.
Quotes to Live By
- “You gotta get up in the morning, do the work and celebrate those minor successes.” – Courtney Atkinson Click To Tweet
- 7 Habiuts of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- BombBomb: It’s finally easy for you to record, send + track video email.
- Atkinson & Associates: Honesty, Integrity, and Industry Leading Service
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to get business.
- How to overcome struggles in the business.
- What script to use on a listing appointment.
- How to handle challenges with team building.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Courtney
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Courtney and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!