How can one real estate agent go from finding himself flat broke and paying his rent with a credit card check to crushing it with a real estate business that closed 188 homes last year? You’ll hear San Diego’s Daniel Beer share that and so much more in today’s podcast interview with Pat Hiban. Buckle up and get ready to take notes as Dan dives deep into everything from hiring the perfect team, implementing one of the top real estate farming strategies in the country and so much more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Daniel’s brief bio and how his business looked like last year [1:52]
- Dan’s team structure [2:40]
- Dan’s ECI and LTI [3:30]
- What Dan is investing in for multiple streams of income [6:29]
- How much Dan sold during his first year in the real estate business [7:33]
- How did Dan go from selling 3 houses, to flat broke and then to 188 homes closed [10:11]
- The drastic step Dan took to force himself to automate his business [13:35]
- 2 most important roles for a team [17:28]
- Lessons – good and bad – Dan learned about hiring, compensating and maintaining a team [18:16]
- Dan’s one big piece of advice on hiring great talent to manage and run your business [28:10]
- Dan’s process in training a listing agent [29:50]
- Dan gives details on his highly-successful farming marketing system [41:01]
- Tangible marketing advice for new agents without a ton of success stories to share [50:38]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Daniel Beer, the CEO/Owner of the Beer Home Team, brings the highest class Real Estate service in the industry to buyers and sellers at every price point. His goal is to connect with the community, create a great place to hold real estate related conversations, and get to know San Diego buyers and sellers in a more intimate way than traditional websites allow.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now