2014 Best Realtor in Charleston, Dave Friedman is committed to his work. This award, given to one Realtor out of more than 5,000, commemorates Dave’s dedication to his clients and his business. He has been named a Top Producing Realtor for 13 years and is in the top 1% of Realtors worldwide. Dave has closed hundreds of transactions over his 15+ years in real estate, earning a JD Power score of 9.5 in complete customer satisfaction for 5 years running. Dave works hard to get the deal clients are looking for, averaging 4% more savings than the average transaction.
Join us as Dave shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping people and their families realize their dreams of home ownership.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Dave’s brief bio [2:52]
- Why Dave decided to build a real estate team [5:00]
- How Dave closes a deal per open house [7:22]
- How long did it take before Dave built a team [9:26]
- How much business Dave gets from having an ISA [12:16]
- Dave’s tools [13:03]
- How many appointments Dave gets through his system [13:20]
- How far Dave is willing to go to get a listing [16:13]
- The biggest part of Dave’s business [24:07]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Dave Friedman Real Estate
- Vulcan 7
- Mojo Dialer
Thank & Connect with Dave
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Dave and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!