What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Diane shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
Since graduating Purdue University with a degree in Marketing in 1984, Diane has amassed 20+ years of sales and marketing experience. Prior to Real Estate, Diane was involved in commercial construction and interior design as a sales and marketing representative for fifteen years. What she found was that she thrived on working with people. With Diane’s creative approach, positive personality and marketing background, real estate proved to be the perfect way for her to apply her unique talents and an ideal chance to make a positive difference in the community. Diane has experienced great success and grown her business, from rookie of the year to Real Estate Rockstar. Grab a pen and paper and learn how to do what it takes to work your sphere and dominate the Real Estate industry.
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- While working with a multi-million dollar listing, Diane experienced her AH-HA moment. After 2 years of being under contract with this listing, and conducting over 80 open houses, Diane’s client choose to renew the listing. Instead he took to Diane’s competition who sold the listing in 30 days. Listen in to hear what happened next as Diane no longer allows things to “eat her lunch”.
The Kink Club
- The Kink Club is an exclusive group of members who obtain memberships by providing The Kink Team with referrals. One ref feral will make you a member for life. Being a member sure does have its perks as Diane throws parties, cooking classes, gives away tickets, and much more. Learn in this episode how to create a membership group that reminds your database who the best agent in town is. Create a referral group today! If you know someone in the Houston area, join the Kink Club by sending Diane an email referral.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About:
- How to not spend time in the 80%.
- How to take time for yourself daily.
- Change the way you dominate your day.
- How to set expectations with your sellers.
- How to do what it takes in Real Estate.
- How to specialize in luxury listings.
- How to work with multi-million dollars listings.
- How to work your sphere.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Diane on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Kelly some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now