A renowned professional with forty years of experience in Real Estate, Elaine has the distinction of having been the only #1 International Agent for Coldwell Banker three times and the #1 agent in Maryland for many consecutive years. A member of the Real Estate Hall of Fame and a Howard Britton superstar, Elaine has shared her success by teaching and writing a book on creative visualization.
Join us as Elaine shares her mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a success in selling luxury homes.
Quotes To Live By
- “To change without, you have to go within, and then you’ll never do without.” – Elaine Northrop Click To Tweet
- “Happiness is not an accident, it’s something you design.” – Elaine Northrop Click To Tweet
- “You have to program only positive thoughts.” – Elaine Northrop Click To Tweet
- Create Your Own Fate by Elaine Northrop
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- What Creative Visualization is.
- How anyone can achieve success.
- Why people don’t achieve goals.
- Why so many real estate agent don’t get past 10 deals a year
- The 2 types of people in life.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Elaine
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Elaine and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now