Eric Burch was raised in Jonesboro, Arkansas. He supervised numerous stores and traveled between Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi. He then began buying, renovating, and flipping houses on the side as a hobby. His lifelong dream was to pursue real estate. When Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005 it opened a window to move to back home to Jonesboro. His wife, Ann Marie, encouraged him to pursue his dream of real estate. It was the best decision he ever made. Now Eric has the systems in place that will help you manage your business.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘There’s no better place to be on a Sunday than in an open house!’ – Eric Burch Click to Tweet
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
Best Business Book – Get It Free!
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to execute the 5-1 rule.
- The best systems to use.
- Why you should NEVER hire a photographer.
- How to think bigger.
- How to travel more.
- The best question to ask a stranger.
- How break through your goals!
- Plus so much more!
- If you want to start podcasting but don’t have the time or knowledge to handle the whole process yourself, check out my friends over at Podcast Pilot. They will help you fly through the big skies of podcasting!
Thank & Connect with Eric
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Eric some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now