Greg Erlanger and Mike Zinicola are the founding members and the “E” and “Z” in EZ Sales Team. They head up the technology, marketing efforts, negotiations and creative problem solving for home owners. Greg’s years of corporate experience selling data technology have given home sellers a competitive advantage when marketing their homes. Mike’s law degree from Ohio State and years of practicing law has given home sellers a competitive advantage when negotiating the sale of their homes. Both Greg and Mike have been top realtors in the Cleveland area and successfully lead the EZ Sales Team.
Join us as Mike and Greg share their mindset and a glance at their journey to becoming Real Estate Rockstars by becoming the top Real Estate Team in Ohio.
“If you’re building a team, do it in a way that maximizes your team member’s ability to grow as realtors.”
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- How the EZ Sales team’s business looked like last year. [2:39]
- What they did to double their business. [4:29]
- “We look at our team as, our team members are our clients and Greg and I have team value services that we provide to each member that’s different…” [8:44]
- How Greg and Mike went from 475 to 875. [10:12]
- What the EZ team does to ensure that their agents double their business. [12:59]
- How their business works. [15:19]
- On team expansion [19:54]
- How to start being profitable. [28:55]
- The EZ team goal [29:12]
- Conducting meetings the EZ team way [30:16]
- “If you’re building a team, do it in a way that maximizes your team member’s ability to grow as realtors.” [34:29]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
Thank & Connect with Mike and Greg
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Mike and Greg and thank them for their rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now