Want your listings to appeal more to millennial buyers? Today’s guest, Leura Fine, is here to tell you what you should (and shouldn’t) be doing in order to sell more real estate to millennials. As CEO and founder of Laurel & Wolf, a groundbreaking online interior design company, Leura knows what the average millennial wants and looks for in a home. Listen and learn as she shares the safest color choice you can make when repainting and today’s top trend for kitchen design. Additionally, Leura explains the best way to make a house more attractive to buyers without spending any money. Catch all this and more on the latest Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Leura’s brief background [3:43]
- How Leura’s online interior design service works [5:07]
- 3 ways agents can use Laurel & Wolf’s design services [9:09]
- What millennial home buyers are looking for in 2017 [10:07]
- The safest color choice you can make when repainting [13:12]
- The design trend you need to know before redoing a kitchen [14:15]
- What makes millennial buyers different [20:10]
- How to make a house more attractive to buyers without spending a dime [26:43]
- The stat that will help you better understand what millennials want [31:33]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Leura Fine is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Laurel & Wolf, the online interior design service that allows clients to connect and collaborate with a professional interior designer to create their perfect space. She is responsible for the company’s strategic direction, brand, product vision and operations.
Leura is a professional interior designer turned entrepreneur. After working as the senior designer for a leading interior design firm, she launched her own business, Leura Fine Interiors, in 2013. Frustrated by the archaic business model of the interior design industry, Leura set out to democratize it by establishing a better way for clients and designers to work together. Driven by this desire, Laurel & Wolf was born in 2014 and is quickly changing the way interior design is made accessible and affordable to all.
A firm believer in the power of great design and how it can transform the way people’s daily life experiences, Leura is a frequent speaker at industry events. She has been featured in numerous publications and was named on Forbes 30 Under 30 list for Retail & eCommerce in 2016.
Related Links and Resources:
- Redeem this special promotional offer to receive up to 30% off a Laurel & Wolf Interior Design Package by visiting Laurel & Wolf using the following code: REALESTATEROCKSTARS
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now