Georgia Lee Wall is a second generation REALTOR® who learned a lot watching her mom list and sell homes in Michigan, California and Washington. Georgia now focuses on Real Estate advising buyers and sellers in King County and the Greater Eastside of Seattle. A die hard Seahawks fan and Sea Gal of the Year in 2007 Georgia used her love of football and cheerleading to expand her network and sales production. Giving away prime Seahawks tickets to my clients, Georgia was able to grow a healthy business and have a great time doing it!
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Georgia shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar after being a NFL cheerleader!
A Quote To Live By
- “Social media is free and the voice is me!” – Georgia Wall Click to Tweet
Working with Investors
- Completing over 30 flip / investment deals last year Georgia has mastered a model that allows for profitability every time. By hosting foreclosure meet-ups for investors and pre-qualifying them Georgia makes sure she doesn’t waste any time on the wannabe!
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
Best Business Book – Get It Free!
The One Thing by Gary Keller
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should expect there to be a problem.
- How to work with investors.
- How to focus on the right people.
- How to use Twitter and Facebook!
- What is important.
- Why you should built report with sources.
- How to be profitable in the flipping business.
- Plus so much more!
- If you want to start podcasting but don’t have the time or knowledge to handle the whole process yourself, check out my friends over at Podcast Pilot. They will help you fly through the big skies of podcasting!
Thank & Connect with Georgia Lee Wall
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Georgie some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now