Harrison Beacher’s social media system helps him do 3-4 deals a month and 85% of his business annually from his sphere of influence and referrals. You do not want to miss this podcast full of actionable tips to skyrocket your real estate referrals!
Harrison has worked as a full time realtor since graduating from Georgetown University in 2008. Harrison’s top priority is building sustaining relationships with his clients, managing their expectations and utilizing all available resources to ensure seamless & smooth transactions. He began his career in real estate with a top producing team as a licensed administrative and marketing assistant. While working as a licensed assistant/buyers agent, he gained valuable, hands-on experience with many different kinds of clients and learned about the differences and details of every kind of transaction. Harrison has dealt with and successfully helped close every kind of deal from multi-million dollar sales, to foreclosures, short sales, co-ops, estate sales, first time buyers, Down payment assistance program deals, investors, rentals, and everything in between.
Join us as Harrison shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping clients navigate through the most difficult deals with confidence and understanding of what it takes to get the deal done!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Harrison’s brief bio
- How Harrison’s business looked like in the last 2 months
- Harrison’s thoughts why he was chosen for Realtor Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- Where Harrison’s business is coming from
- How Harrison gets so much referral business using a 3-step social media process
- Harrison’s strategy for using Task Rabbit to triple open house attendance
- Harrison’s apps
- Books Harrison is reading
- What Harrison’s Coach teaches him at this point on how to grow his career
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more
Related Links and Resources:
- Facebook Page
- Homesnap: Explore over 90 Million Homes.
- Task Rabbit: We do chores. You live Life.
- Good To Great by James Collins
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller, Dave Jenks, Jay Papasan
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now