A multicultural real estate agent, Helena Riley is helping people buy and sell homes in both California and Vietnam. Helena shares some interesting information on how to be a real estate agent in more than one country at the same time. Being adaptable has allowed Helena to have over 200 listings in a country that she once called home, Vietnam. Although commissions are lower agents are still able to make a good living. Learn why agents tend not to work well with others and how you can make sure that everybody knows your name regardless of where you go!
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Helena shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
Buying a House in Vietnam
- Buying a house in Vietnam is very different than it is here in the US. Most transactions are 100% cash deals with very few banks lending money. The lack of lenders in Vietnam creates an interesting market for real estate agents to manage.
[shadowbox]”So basically, 80% of the homes are owned by 20% of the people.” Pat Hiban
Best Business Book
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should be adaptable.
- How to agents to work well with others.
- How to get into the activity.
- How to sell a house in another country.
- How to use a big goals.
- Why you need to master one thing at a time.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Helena on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Helena some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now