Hear how to take your real estate business to the next level, build a brand, have name recognition and sell a lot more houses by authoring your very own real estate book. Honoree Corder shares a step by step guide – everything from the 4 cornerstones of a professional book, the top mistakes every real estate agent must avoid and how to own a niche in your market – in this podcast interview with Pat. As Honoree says, once you follow this simple process to create your first book, “you’re going to win so big that you’ll wonder why you didn’t write a book ten years ago!”
Honorée Corder is the author of 21 books, including You Must Write a Book, Vision to Reality, Prosperity for Writers, Business Dating, The Successful Single Mom book series, If Divorce is a Game, These are the Rules, and The Divorced Phoenix. She is also Hal Elrod’s business partner in The Miracle Morning book series. Honorée coaches business professionals, writers, and aspiring non-fiction authors who want to publish their books to bestseller status, create a platform, and develop multiple streams of income. She also does all sorts of other magical things, and her badassery is legendary. You can find out more at HonoreeCorder.com
Join us as Honoree shares her mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping agents recognize that writing a book is the single best thing they can do to grow their businesses!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Honoree’s brief bio [6:55]
- How Honoree’s book relates to the average real estate agent [7:51]
- Honoree’s advice on successfully selling real estate by owning a niche [9:12]
- A book’s importance and what it does to get business [12:23]
- How one can get an inexpensive book done on a specialty in real estate [14:11]
- The 4 cornerstones of putting out a professionally published book [14:42]
- The benefits of having a book [20:28]
- Learn what print on demand is about [24:28]
- Hear the mistakes you must avoid when creating your book [31:44]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- You Must Write a Book: Boost Your Brand, Get More Business, and Become the Go-To Expert by Honoree Corder
- Books I’ve Written
- Amazon page
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now