Jeff Coats was sentenced to prison at 14 years old and did 17 years in the adult prison system in Washington State. Today, he is an advocate for change in the judicial system by speaking on Bills in the legislature that create real change for individuals’ lives who are in prison. Now, Jeff is a Real Estate Agent in Seattle, working towards building a Real Estate team, after being on Ben Kinney’s successful team. He is a national inspirational speaker on the topic of “anyone can live a big successful life no matter what their circumstances are.”
Join us as Jeff shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by inspiring people to change and accomplish their dreams!
Quotes To Live By
- “I believe in this dream, I believe in this goal.” – Jeff Coats Click To Tweet
- “That first chance made me believe in myself, and believe that I can accomplish anything.” – Jeff Coats Click To Tweet
- “I call real estate the poor man’s wealth.” – Jeff Coats Click To Tweet
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How people can change and accomplish their dreams.
- Lessons learned from the past.
- What circle prospecting is about.
- How to create a sphere of very successful people.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank and Connect with Jeff
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Jeff and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now