Jeff Payne has been in real estate since May 2003 and a broker associate with Keller Williams Success Realty since June 2006 and is the team leader of The Payne Group. Since June of 2006, Jeff has sold more than $80,000,000 in real estate in Panama City and the Beaches area of Bay County Florida. Prior to real estate Jeff was a Union representative for the Steel Mills in Indiana. This is where Jeff found his desire to step into the unknown and outside of the union based mentality. 3 days after their daughters high school graduation part Jeff and his wife set out to dominate Panama City Beach real estate which they have done ever since!
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Jeff shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar and a part of Gary Keller’s “Top 100” Mastermind Group.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
Believe in The System
- From his first day on the job Jeff was always taught to believe in the system, which is a very valuable lesson regardless of the industry. To go from real estate rookie to REAL ESTATE ROCKSTAR Jeff read The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money…It’s About Being the Best You Can Be! and followed the path that Gary Keller’s book laid out for him.
- The key to finding success in anything that you do is to be in the activity each and every day. In Jeff’s first 30 days in real estate he found himself floundering. Thanks to some great mentors and some rock solid advice Jeff was able to get into the activity and commit to the business. If you do the same, you will be successful!
Best Business Book
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should follow a path laid out by others.
- How to get started in real estate.
- How to get into the activity.
- How to sell a house in a week.
- How to use a different set of goggles.
- Why you need to master one thing at a time.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Jeff on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Jeff some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now