Learn the simple, secret to earn more real estate commissions and make more real estate profits in any type of market. Many real estate agents don’t know enough about the mortgage industry to calm buyers’ fears when interest rates start to rise. Thanks to Jennifer Du Plessis, one of industry’s most experienced mortgage officers, you will now be armed with exactly how to calm buyers’ fears and keep your commissions flowing in as market conditions change. Jennifer also offers advice to agents on matching clients with the right lender and the secret to working with different groups of millennial buyers. Listen now for awesome, actionable advice to make you more money in real estate.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jennifer’s brief bio [2:18]
- Why Jennifer owns over 100 units [3:18]
- Current mortgage regulations and common misconceptions [4:06]
- How regulatory changes may affect the mortgage and real estate industries [7:24]
- Confusion concerning the federal funds rate and its impact on mortgage rates [8:56]
- Where Jennifer thinks interest rates are going [12:04]
- How the appraisal industry may change in the future [14:10]
- How companies like Quicken are able to offer instant loan approvals [18:55]
- Jennifer’s predictions on the future of mortgage officer jobs [25:17]
- Why different generations are competing for the same properties [31:01]
- The 3 millennial groups and how to approach them [33:10]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jennifer Du Plessis
Jennifer began her career in 1983. A veteran of the industry, she has served in multiple high-level management roles, holds a Commercial Lending Certificate, is a Certified Instructor for VAR, and sits on various boards both in and out of the lending industry. Jennifer attended Colorado State University as well as the Denver Institute of Technology with a concentration in Construction Design/Architecture. She has been featured in the Washington Post, the Washington Times, and on Good Morning America, and was recognized in Loan Origination Magazine’s Top 200 Loan Originators in the USA in 2012, putting her in the top 1% of all loan originators in the country.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now