Jessica Witter has been a Real Estate agent for the past 6 years. She grew up in Cape Cod MA and graduated from Bryant University. Using her background in Communication, Marketing and sales training selling cars, Jessica has achieved great success early in her real estate career. Now by partnering with her Mother, Jessica is able to set herself apart from many other Realtors. It is a very unique advantage to their clients and allows them to be marketed in two areas that are directly related.
Join us as Jessica shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by developing her sales muscle.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘You have to be your own business card!’ – Jessica Witter Click to Tweet
- Contactually – Contactually helps businesses follow up with the right people, at the right time, to maximize relationship ROI
Jessica’s Favorite Book
- 12 Secrets Luxury Home SELLERs Know That You Can Use Today by Jack Cotton
- Endless Referrals, Third Edition by Bob Burg
- 7L: The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals by Michael J Maher
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to develop your sales muscles.
- The power of focus and determination in business.
- How to collaborate to achieve massive success.
- The strength that comes in numbers.
- How to become a 30 Under 30 Real Estate Agent.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Jessica
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Jessica and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now