Jim Boyd is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional with Devon Financial Partners in Wayne, Pennsylvania, where he is the founder of the Physicians Financial Resource Network. Jim sits on the Board of Directors of NAIFA Greater Philadelphia and is a committee member of the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council. His passion is to motivate and educate his clients to take control of their finances and live a more financially-empowered life. Jim resides in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania with his wife, son and daughter.
Join us as Jim shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping his clients to achieve their financial life goals and objectives.
Quotes To Live By
- “If you find what you love to do, you’ll never work a day in your life.” – Jim Boyd Click To Tweet
- “If you don’t love yourself first, there’s really nothing else left to give to anyone else.” – Jim Boyd Click To Tweet
- “The biggest source of income that you have is your ability to earn a living.” – Jim Boyd Click To Tweet
- Devon Financial Partners: Plan | Protect | Prosper
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- How to build wealth.
- The 5 Pillars to financial health for self-employed people.
- How to protect yourself.
- How to get rid of toxic debt.
- How to live the lifestyle that you want to live.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Jim
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Jim and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now