Jim Romanski has called the Greater Lafayette area home now nearly 15 years. Jim received his real estate license in 2000 and has a background in real estate finance and construction. Jim and his wife Erin, co-founded the Lafayette Keller Williams realty office where Erin oversaw the business as the Operating Partner and Principle Broker. In 2013, they set out to fulfill a new opportunity and joined the Keller Williams Realty Indy Metro NE office in Indianapolis. The Greater Lafayette area is the heart and soul of their business where they continue to serve clients looking to buy, sell, build or invest in real estate.
Join us as Jim shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by putting others first.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Don’t ever write a check for your family!’ – Jim Romanski Click to Tweet
- ‘The greatest glory is getting up after you fall!’ – Jim Romanski Click to Tweet
Jim’s book suggestion
- Broadcast audio messages directly to the voice mailboxof thousands of mobile phones with our patented voice mail delivery technology.
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to avoid declines in profitability
- Why you should marry someone in real estate
- The easiest way to get rich
- Being a 3P realtor
- Why you should start with why
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Jim
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Jim and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now