Jon Sterling is a team leader in London, England and owner of Vivus Worldwide, which is a top sales team in London. Originally from the Midwest, Jon has spent his career launching new operations for Keller Williams, in various US and UK markets. He is currently leading the expansion efforts of the Vivus Group to increase the company’s global footprint. Jon is a regular speaker at property industry events and teaches a variety of courses on property and technology. He is also an active angel investor and an advisor to several technology companies in Silicon Valley. His sales team is active in the Northern California, Aspen and London property markets.
Join us as Jon shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming the top sales team in London.
“Just because someone is a really great producer doesn’t mean that they’re a great person to be in business with.” – Jon Sterling
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jon Sterling’s brief introduction. [3:17]
- The difference in building a real estate company in London vs. building in Chicago, IL. [4:21]
- What to look for when building a team/brokerage. [10:31]
- “Just because someone is a really great producer doesn’t mean that they’re a great person to be in business with.” [13:30]
- How to build your real estate team. [14:39]
- The biggest mistake that Jon made from building companies and what he learned from it. [17:58]
- On having expansion teams. [20:00]
- How to do an expansion team right. [23:02]
- The number of acceptable leads for an agent to have in an expansion market before the next agent is hired. [25:19]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Jon
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Jon and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now