Jordan graduated with honors from Pepperdine University with a B.S. in Business Administration. While at Pepperdine, Jordan spent one year living in Buenos Aires, Argentina, studying economics and Spanish, making him bilingual. He went on to pursue and receive his CPA license while working as a public accountant at KPMG LLP, where he audited Fortune 500 Companies and developed a unique acumen of problem solving skills. Realizing that his true passion was working with individuals and helping families achieve their goals, Jordan obtained his real estate license in 2008 and joined the Doherty Real Estate Group at Keller Williams. Jordan is a NAR certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) and focuses on implementing unique strategies to give buyers a competitive advantage in a challenging market. One of 30 Honorees for the REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30 Class of 2014, Jordan’s goal is to go above and beyond the competition, to make every transaction smooth and predictable, and to create clients for life. After just 4 quick years in the business Jordan is very successful at each of these goals.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Jordan shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar and a member of the REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30 Class of 2014.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
Double Your Business
- Since year 1 in real estate where Jordan completed 15 transactions, he has consistently doubled his business each and every year since. Tune in to hear more about Jordan’s journey to success.
3 Things to Make You More Money
- Time Block: Do the hard things first or they will never get done.
- Keep Track: Track yourself every 15 minutes and see where you spend your time.
- Accountability Partner: We are always more willing to do things for others than for ourself.
Best Business Book
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you build your database.
- How to convert leads.
- How to get educated.
- How to handle not ready objections.
- How to double your business each year.
- Why you should be consistent
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & connect with Jordan on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Jordan some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now