After closing more than 100 deals and earning over $475,000 in commissions last year, it’s obvious that today’s guest, Joseph Bird, is doing several things right as an agent. He joins Pat to discuss the habits, strategies, and tools that have contributed to his Rockstar-level success. Hear how Joseph’s solid work ethic helped him rise through the ranks of Eric Pakulla’s top-rated RE/MAX team and how polite persistence has helped him establish great relationships with clients over the years. Other factors contributing to Joseph’s success, including the specific tools he uses to get and manage clients, are also discussed in detail, so pay close attention and learn how to land clients like a Real Estate Rockstar!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Joseph’s brief bio [3:07]
- Joseph’s commissions, expenses, and net profit [4:24]
- How the Pakulla team’s buyer operation is set up [6:34]
- Where Joseph’s leads come from [7:26]
- How to get hot buyer leads from credit unions [10:02]
- The app Joseph uses to maximize repeat and referral clients [14:00]
- What Joseph uses to automate a monthly newsletter that generates tons of business [18:55]
- A fun, effective way to hold yourself and other agents accountable [21:27]
- What makes the Pakulla team’s buyer agents different [26:51]
- How the team’s pay structure works [28:49]
- A mistake that could cost you thousands and ruin your relationship with a client [30:18]
- How to close more than 100 deals per year with polite persistence [36:16]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Joseph S Bird prides himself on providing the best possible customer service. Prior to real estate, Joe spent 7 years as a successful entrepreneur providing exceptional customer service to the music industry. In 2011, Joe decided it was the perfect opportunity to change careers and dive into real estate. Growing up in a family that owned several investment properties, real estate had always interested Joe. He hit the ground running and has quickly risen to become the top-producing agent on Maryland’s #1 RE/MAX team, the Pakulla Professionals. In just 5 short years, Joe has sold over 300 houses and is consistently referred to friends and family by his past clients and other industry professionals.
Combining both his experience as a top realtor and an entrepreneur, Joe is able to skillfully negotiate each transaction for the best terms and price for his clients. Understanding that real estate transactions are typically the largest of his clients’ lives, Joe ensures that he is accessible throughout the entire process, is focused on the details and is passionate about providing extraordinary customer service. Joe strives to meet and exceed his clients’ expectations, making sure they are confident they made the right decision hiring him. A lifelong resident of the Baltimore/Washington corridor, Joe assists both buyers and sellers anywhere from the city to the country and any suburbs in-between. Joe currently resides in Eldersburg with his wife, Laura, and their two children.
Related Links and Resources:
- Joseph S Bird | Realtor
- Pakulla Professionals
- Agents Ranking: America’s Best Real Estate Agents
- IXACT Contact: Real Estate CRM and Marketing Solution
- LionDesk: Real Estate Agent CRM and Sales and Marketing Tools
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now