Justin Hoffmann is an aggressive and innovative real estate marketer and entrepreneur. He built the #1 RE/MAX Team in WI while still in his 20’s. Justin has handled over 1,800 real estate transactions over his 13-year career. Justin is a former 3 time Golden Glove Champ and enjoys coaching youth football traveling teams as well as MMA. He is working on achieving his black belt in taekwondo by the end of the year while still focusing on converting prospects to clients!
Join us as Justin shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by determining what buyers and sellers really want.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘You have to determine what the biggest hole in your boat is.’ – Justin Hoffmann Click to Tweet
Justin’s book suggestion
- Commissions Inc. Your complete real estate solution to take you and your team to the next level.
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why expireds should be your bread and butter
- How to convert prospects to clients
- The power of marketing the right message
- Why you should show prospects your buyers list
- The power of coaching in real estate
- Why you SHOULDN’T use email
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Justin
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Justin and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now