Have you had a few years with sales that were only just average? Solo agent Katharine Loucaidou had about 6 of them, but something changed last year: She beat her best sales year by far, doubling her business in less than 12 months! She did it by making video an integral part of her strategy for social media marketing. Listen and learn exactly how Katharine creates, edits, and markets her videos. Not only does she explain how to create engaging content, she covers how to boost posts effectively on Facebook to ensure they reach your target audience. If you’ve been looking for an effective strategy for social media marketing, you’ll find it here on today’s episode!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Katharine’s brief bio [4:08]
- How much Katharine earned in commissions in the last 12 months [5:40]
- What Katharine did to double her business last year [7:00]
- Exactly how Katharine creates, edits, and markets her videos [10:19]
- The other types of videos Katharine creates to gain recognition locally [11:53]
- How often Katharine makes videos [13:03]
- Katharine’s process for creating business highlights [13:56]
- Which business highlight generated over 6,000 views in 1 week [16:44]
- How to be authentic on camera [20:23]
- Why you need a business page on Facebook [23:01]
- How to craft a captivating headline [26:54]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Katharine Loucaidou was born, raised and educated in Toronto and has been an overachiever her whole life. After graduating from U of T with a Bachelor of Arts, Katharine moved abroad to Europe to live, learn, teach and raise a family, as well as complete her Masters of Education in Educational Technology and Communication. 18 years later, Katharine and her family decided to move back to Toronto, and she began to focus on building a result-based business in real estate. Her achievements include Remax Rookie of the year, 100% Club, Platinum level awards, as well as the Remax Hall of Fame in 2016. For the past decade, Katharine has focused on transferring her valuable knowledge and experience of communication and technology to her students, clients and business owners, assisting them with all aspects of real estate and business.
Katharine has also been a force in the Caledon community, organizing community events to bring community members together and encouraging community growth through supporting local businesses.
Related Links and Resources:
- Katharine Loucaidou | Real Estate Broker
- Change Your Professional and Personal Life with the 5 Alive Real Estate System! Check it out here!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now