Kathryn was selected as one of the nationwide 30 under 30 class of 2014 by REALTOR® Magazine, and is a rising star in the world of Real Estate. Starting at age 24 Kathryn was a junkyard dog taking anything she could get her hands on. By having this mindset for the first 4.5 years in the industry Kathryn quickly learned many lessons and discovered what her niche was. By gracefully promoting herself through social media, Kathryn has developed a method of writing short success stories about clients to promote herself and her business. From showing up on the first day and not knowing a thing, to delivering holiday presents to clients, Kathryn is truly making an impact on her clients and giving them reasons to call her. Staying in constant touch with her sphere has taken Kathryn from 14 units to over 40 in four short years!
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Kathryn shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house!
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
Short Success Stories
- Kathryn shares with Rockstar Nation how she utilizes social media and create short success stories to gracefully promoter herself. Check out an example of one of Kathryn’s stories.
Best Business Book
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential by John C. Maxwell
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why to spend time marketing.
- How to make an effort to stay in touch.
- How to be willing to be uncomfortable.
- How to learn faster than anyone else.
- How to create success in real estate.
- Why you must be a survivor.
- How to make real estate your passion, not just your job.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Kathryn on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Kathryn some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now