What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Kelly shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming an Inman News Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leader.
Kelly Mitchell is the founder and CEO of Agent Caffeine, a weekly broadcast focused on business, real estate and tech. Kelly is also a brilliant writer, contributing to Huffington Post Hawaii and the Swanepoel Technology Report. She has been named to Inman’s 100 Most Influential list for both 2013 and 2014 and was named 8th in the social media sector of The Swanepoel 200 Most Powerful People in Real Estate. Prior to winding down her Real Estate business and focusing on her other projects, Kelly was in the top 3% of all agents in Hawaii. She draws from 25+ years of strategic marketing, business development, and digital marketing expertise. Kelly has successfully launched multiple startup companies the technology, marketing and Real Estate industries. Get ready to take notes on recent Real Estate trends so that you can plan for success in your business.
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Being a startup junkie, Kelly never had a desire to go into Real Estate. While on her fourth startup, bringing virtual reality main stream, the dot com completely imploded. All of her funding evaporated. In order to keep money coming in and the doors open, Kelly entered the Real Estate world with blinders on. Listen in to hear what happened next.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About:
- How to build a social media presence.
- How to start a business.
- Change the way you plan for your year in Real Estate.
- How to find success.
- How to find passion in what you do.
- How to get over syndication, and move on.
- How to plan your business around potential trends.
- How to navigate your startup business.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Kelly on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Kelly some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now