Kel Svoboda has been focusing on making the REALTOR® Magazine 30 under 30 list for over 5 years and now his goal is finally realized as he has been accepted into the 2014 class. A dedicated Dad and a motivated Realtor Kel has been in and around real estate since the age of 18, starting out as a loan officer. Using vision boards and educating himself Kel has gone from completing 9 sales his first year in business to over 30 last year, without a team. By creating stories on each property he lists and being an agent of value Kal has formed a partnership with over 15 lenders to receive constant referrals that fuel his business.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Kel shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar after 2014 30 Under 30 REALTOR® Magazine honoree.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
- Wisconsin is a state that is all about being able to say that they “know a guy” who can help with virtually anything. By creating relationships and showing lenders that they can trust him, Kal has provided value to loan officers that are willing to continually send him referrals. Tune in to learn how you can start generating lender referrals.
Create a Story
- Kel shares a technique that all agents should use to market their listings. By creating a story around a home and helping potential clients envision themselves living in that home and having the lifestyle that comes along with it, Kel has found a way to connect with his clients.
Best Business Book
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny by Pat Hiban
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should focus on lender relationships.
- How to create stories to sell homes.
- How to own the day.
- How to be an agent of value.
- How to use Google Voice.
- Why vision boards will help you achieve success.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Kel on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Kel some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now