Hear how you can make more money with rental real estate investing by taking advantage of today’s latest mobile apps, software and technology solutions. Linda Liberatore is disrupting the traditional property management model with her business. In her podcast interview with Pat, Linda shares a wealth of information regarding today’s technology which is helping landlords – whether they use a property management company or fly solo – make more profit. Pat also points out how some of this technology can also help real estate agents be more efficient and make more commission dollars. If you love using technology to improve your business and grow your bottom line, then don’t miss this podcast!
Linda is the owner and founder of Secure Pay One, a unique virtual property management assistant that helps real estate investors manage their properties across the US. Her portfolio includes SF, MF, commercial and mixed use. With her additional background as a Certified Trainer and Project Manager, Linda has performed a number of Property Management Training sessions and over 1,000 workshops. She recently released a new book, Daily Inspirations to Achieve Your Real Estate Investment Goals: Begin Each Morning Focused on Your Real Estate Investment and Management Goals. Linda is currently working on her 2nd book while active in over 8 REIA’s both local and national memberships.
Join us as Linda shares her mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping real estate agents and investors expand their real estate portfolio.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Linda’s brief bio [5:08]
- What makes Linda’s property management unique [6:46]
- What Smart Move technology does to streamline tenant screening [11:49]
- What’s new and different in rental real estate technology [14: 29]
- How the Property Fixer app helps investors simplify rehab decisions [14:37]
- Using ProWorkFlow app to maximize rehab project management [16:39]
- The use of Trello for a simple team management tool [17:44]
- How BatchGeo makes the rental repair system and real estate showings more efficient [20:36]
- The benefits of electronic lock boxes when showing rental properties [22:16]
- Helpful free tools for collecting your rent on time and improving property management [27:40]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Secure Pay One: Your #1 Landlord Helper “Improve cashflow and reduce expenses with Secure Pay One”
- ProWorkFlow: Easy online project management your team will love!
- Trello: Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now