Liz O’Donnell is an award-winning blogger who founded the feminist blog HelloLadies.com and also blogs At The Huffington Post and Momsrising.org. She is also the author of the book Mogul, Mom & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman. With her ability to create highly effective communication programs, and her experience as both a blogger and author, Liz is adept at combining traditional and social media strategies that track to business objectives and drive measurable results and impact.
Join us as Liz shares her dynamic mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming an award-winning blogger and author by helping women thrive and helping companies reach and mobilize this powerful resource.
Quotes To Live By
- “Content was a great way for me to be myself.” – Liz O’Donnell Click To Tweet
- “Content is not brain surgery.” – Liz O’Donnell Click To Tweet
- Mogul, Mom, & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman by Liz O’Donnell
- Double Forte: We drive the right results. Our programs move customers and partners – locally and nationally.
- Hello Ladies: Smart, busy women balancing kids, careers, caregiving and more
- Mogul, Mom & Maid: An honest look at how women are balancing home life and career.
- SheStarts: Supporting Women Entrepreneurs
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to attract more buyers / sellers.
- The 5 Steps to content strategy creation.
- How to get in the minds of your buyer.
- How to connect companies to people that matter to them.
- Importance of Authenticity, Frequency and Consistency.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Liz
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Liz and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now